Search Engines

numnuts

Search Engines

Post by numnuts »

I see the question has been posed by many, is this site being crawled by spiders for search engines?

I ask now as I see 'Bing/Bot' as a member. I've also seen 'Google/bot' and 'Yahoo/bot' as members.

Are those actually members, or is the site being crawled so that what if finds here will be available
to search engines on the internet?

I only ask to address the elephant in the room. (sorry the elephant isn't my penis)

But, as I am aware many have asked, and many have differing views on how public this site is...

With all due respect, it is probably best that those questions are answered, or at least discussed.

Respectfully,

-NN
Onania.Forum
Site Admin
Orientation: Straight
REQUIRED: Your MASTURBATOR Interest: Chief Adminstrator of Onania Masturbator Forum. Alter ego of Richard Lovel. This account is used for Board administration and announcements.

Re: Search Engines

Post by Onania.Forum »

There are two major sections: Member-Only, and Public. I allow the search engines to read and index the Public. I allow search engines to view the title of the forum sections (World Wide Wank, etc) of the Member-only. I forbid the search engines to see the topics or posts inside the Member-Only forum sections. Thus anything posted by you in a Member-Only forum section is invisible to search engines.
numnuts wrote:I see the question has been posed by many, is this site being crawled by spiders for search engines?

I ask now as I see 'Bing/Bot' as a member. I've also seen 'Google/bot' and 'Yahoo/bot' as members.

Are those actually members, or is the site being crawled so that what if finds here will be available
to search engines on the internet?

I only ask to address the elephant in the room. (sorry the elephant isn't my penis)

But, as I am aware many have asked, and many have differing views on how public this site is...

With all due respect, it is probably best that those questions are answered, or at least discussed.

Respectfully,

-NN
== Onania Masturbator Forum ==