Masturbation Addiction Support Hotline
Free personal telephone or video support for chronic masturbators like you. Talk privately about masturbation with someone who understands.
Are you addicted to masturbation? Or suspect you may be?
Masturbation addiction is a sensitive, private subject for most of us. It is hard to find others who understand our needs, and will not judge or criticize our choices. But you are not alone.
The Masturbation Addiction Support Hotline is a free non-commercial community service by and for chronic masturbators like you. On the Hotline you can talk confidentially and openly (and sexually-explicitly) about living with chronic masturbation addiction. In private, one-on-one conversations we share our feelings, pleasures and challenges of being addicted masturbators, giving each other mutual support and understanding. The service is open to masturbators of all genders and sexual orientations.
For More Information
- Read the Masturbation Addiction Support Hotline FAQ
- Listen to the Masturbation Support Hotline Podcast (17m)
- Listen to Special Invitation for Ladies (5 min)
How to Access
- For Personal (one on one) Support, call 1-281-241-9265 (in the U.S) or skype “richardlovel”. Leave a voicemail if you wish a return call or text message.
- The Hotline is open only a few hours a week. See current status for announcements about upcoming sessions.
- The Hotline uses Twitter to update you in real-time before and during a Hotline session. Please follow @OnaniaHotline
- If you are a Pathetic Masturbator, you should request Priority Masturbator Support
SEXUAL AROUSAL TRIGGER WARNING: The Masturbation Support Hotline does not provide professional therapy or counseling. Frank discussion of chronic masturbation addiction may cause sexual arousal and trigger an uncontrollable urge to masturbate. Persons attempting to recover from masturbation addiction should seek professional guidance.