Masturbation Addiction Support Hotline
Free personal support for chronic masturbators like you. Enjoy a private (and VERY sexually explicit) discussion about masturbation with someone who understands. (ADULTS ONLY!)
The Hotline is usually open once a week, but the days and times vary. Check @OnaniaHotline for the scheduled times and latest announcements.
Are you addicted to masturbation? Or suspect you may be?
Masturbation addiction is a sensitive, private subject for most of us. It is hard to find others who understand our needs, and will not judge or criticize our choices. But you are not alone.
The Masturbation Addiction Support Hotline is a free non-commercial community service by and for chronic masturbators like you. On the Hotline you can talk confidentially and openly (and sexually-explicitly) about living with chronic masturbation addiction. In private, one-on-one conversations we share our feelings, pleasures and challenges of being addicted masturbators, giving each other mutual support and understanding. The service is open to masturbators of all genders and sexual orientations.
For More Information
- Read the Masturbation Addiction Support Hotline FAQ
- Listen to the Masturbation Support Hotline Podcast (17m)
- Listen to Special Invitation for Ladies (5 min)
How to Access
- For Personal (one on one) Support, call 1-281-241-9265 (in the U.S) or skype “richardlovel”. Leave a voicemail WITH YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION if you wish a return call or text message.
- For group support, join our Onania Masturbatorium on Discord
- The Hotline uses Twitter to announce schedule and update you in real-time before and during a Hotline session. Please follow @OnaniaHotline for the most timely information.
- Subscribe to Hotline News for email notifications.
- If you are a Pathetic Masturbator, you should request Priority Masturbator Support
SEXUAL AROUSAL TRIGGER WARNING: The Masturbation Support Hotline does not provide professional therapy or counseling. Frank discussion of chronic masturbation addiction may cause sexual arousal and trigger an uncontrollable urge to masturbate. Persons attempting to recover from masturbation addiction should seek professional guidance.