Wank Bank – Voicemail from Masturbators – (2/20)

Voicemails from Masturbators

(Masturbators like to know you listen; if you like the recordings, please post your comments)

peepee masturbator 2/20/19 10:24 PM
peepee masturbator 2/20/19 10:24 PM Yeah. Hey Richard. I’m definitely in in need of some some masturbation support this evening. I’ve been masturbating myself require. I wish there was a place adult man, like myself could go to and sit with a a masturbation guide like yourself, you know an adult another adult male fully clothed and like a clinical setting where I am allowed to masturbate. I’m allowed to masturbate. Oh, yeah, I’m about to masturbate. Richard masturbating myself

Los Angeles penis masturbator 2/20/19 12:00 AM
Los Angeles penis masturbator 2/20/19 12:00 AM I think to check. penis penis penis penis penis

Hartford 1903 2/19/19 11:43 PM
Hartford 1903 2/19/19 11:43 PM I’m just sitting here stroking. I can’t stop. Has for the last three weeks just a section keeps getting worse, and I love it. I just I can’t f****** stop stroking my cock. I’m f****** stop. I’m doing it right now. I’m thinking about the port. I’m going to look after I’m off the phone. To making me so f****** hard. my favorite suck This is such a fun turn on. How about that? I can’t wait for the next session. I don’t want to call him not even call. On my boss. So heavy. So happy right now.

Los Angeles 2/19/19 11:37 PM
Los Angeles 2/19/19 11:37 PM Penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis.

Jane from Chicago 2/16/19 9:41 AM
Jane from Chicago 2/16/19 9:41 AM Can’t stop masturbating. I can’t stop. Well good. 2 hours rubbing on my clit Yeah. Yeah. I can’t. I said you well. I love my buddy. Yeah, I’ll keep running like witty. Yeah. making her crazy feel so good. I can’t skip. the call f*** next weekend I love to masturbate.